Sunday, December 8, 2013

Rebel Information- Chrissy

    Okay, I haven't been able to update a blog post in quite a while. It's been pretty hectic between trying to write my new story 'Together' and starting yet another major school year, it's been quite a few busy months.
    To be fair, Miranda did nag me a couple times to do a blog post, and I was going to do so, but something always came into the way.
 
    Since I don't really want to write about just my story, considering this is a shared blog post, I shall reveal some information about Rebel, that wont spoil anything exactly, just enlighten some stuff about it.

         Information:

1.) The same people that survived in Chaos will not all live. Nate, Nicole, Gavin, Katie and Jesse.

2.) The group ends up back at the high school they were going to before the outbreak.

3.) The book will be in the perspective of four people. Every conversation wont be repeated though.

4.) In this book, the leadership of the group will be questioned, and the group will have trouble living with other people after being so in charge of themselves for a while.

5.) People that have been forgotten may be included in this book, most will be dead.

6.) The group reflects on their humanity and has trouble coming to terms with all they've seen and experienced.

7.) People die.


     This is just a hint of what to come, and hopefully Rebel will be just as successful as Chaos was. Although we haven't tried to get Chaos published, we will eventually. I'm very proud of Miranda and I, we've accomplished something most people only dream of.
  There are a lot of authors out there that are much better off that Miranda and I, but I wont diminish our accomplishment. We've actually finished a book. Before Chaos, I've only ever just started ideas for books, but we've actually written and completed a sixty paged chapter book. I can't express my happiness, and I am very excited to start the second book in the Chaos series.


  -Chrissy G

No comments:

Post a Comment