Monday, August 27, 2012

Chrissy's POV: (Chaos Should Be Amazing)

Hey guys, it's Chrissy.
     Chapter 1 and 2 are both published! Seriously, this is just the beginning, I've written a lot of stories for fanfiction, and I have a great feeling about this book.
     Who knows? If it gets enough hits, we'll think about puplishing it.
     I know I'm getting a bit too far ahead of myself here, but hey, I'm excited. And the fact that its co-written will make the time just fly by.
     We are nowhere close to being finished right now, and even though we do have an entire series thought up, we know that our plans will shift and change throughout the writing process.
     That is only if this book actually gets published, and no, we will not post the full series online at www.wattpad.com, because then, if it actually gets published, then we will be only leaving the first book online, but only a few chapters, we are going to delete some of it.
     Currently, we have the chapters up to 4 done, and so far, so good.
     I have admittedly, started writing a lot of stories and then got board with them and ditched them when I got writers block or whatever, but I think that since this is a co-opperation, then we have more of a chance of finishing it.
     Not only is it Miranda and I that want it done, if it generates enough buzz, then we will be even more inspired to keep on writing.
 
     Miranda and I are so happy that we have a legit book started, and we are planning on taking this to the very top.
     Maybe it wont get published? Maybe it wont be famous like Twilight, Hunger Games or Percy Jackson, but we will still keep writing on wattpad, and I just know this will be a hit!

CAST ON WATTPAD:

Lucy Hale-           Nicole                                              
Logan Lerman-    Nate
Amanda Bynes-   Amanda
Drew Roy-          Devin
Josh Hutcherson- Gavin
Taylor Momsen-  Brittany
Robbie Amell-     Jake
Jake T. Austin-    Jesse



Copyright 2012- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment