Thursday, August 30, 2012

Miranda's P.O.V (sorry for the delay)


     So the last couple of days have been crazy so I haven't had any time to write but I'll get on top of that and back on track. So I just wanted to say sorry for that (especially to Chrissy). Chrissy, who apparently has a lot more time than I do, has written another two chapters I think, possibly three, but she can't post them until I send her mine and she checks them because my chapter is next. So with that said, they will be up very soon (I hope).

     Also, Chrissy has a new idea for the cover, I haven't seen them yet (I probably will tomorrow) but I'm sure they're great... yeah I'm sure they're great (Love ya Chris XD ). So, anyway we might have a new cover out soon so look for that.

     And last, but not least, I don't know how fast the next couple of chapters come. Chrissy's family and i are gonna celebrate the last weekend before school stars and then i might be going away for the few days before school so i still don't have time to take a breath but i'll try to breathe and write, you should feel loved, I might do more writing than breathing.

     So I guess that's it for now, I'll make sure Chrissy does an update in the next few days.

Bye bye,
 - Miranda xoxoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment