Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chrissy's P.O.V.(I guess I'm the slacker O.o)

So, as it turns out, I'm the one who has some catching up to do. Well, Miranda got more work done than me, but I guess just because I didn't talk to Miranda doesn't mean she stopped writing.
Unlike me, I haven't finished my chapter yet- At all.

Sorry Manda!

Oh, and another thing, Grade 9 isn't that bad. It's like Grade 7 on steroids.

Yeah, that made sense.

Anyway, I guess since this will be short, so I'll let you in on a suprise.

It's called SPOILER TUESDAY!

CAUTION: DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CRY.

Spoiler: Amanda bites the biscuit

SORRY TO ANYONE WHO IS NOW CRYING.

That's pretty much it for this post, Spoiler Tuesday was inspired by my friend, who celebrates another weird thing on Tuesdays, so, GOOD LUCK.

(Hint: It involves Doctor Who and is Tennant Tuesday. Weird, right?)

There will be another post tomorrow or the next day- even then, don't hold your breath XD

-Chrisssy

No comments:

Post a Comment