Sunday, September 9, 2012

Miranda's P.O.V. (Co-author found)

Hey guys,
Sorry I've been MIA as Chrissy puts it but I have been busy since school started, high school is a lot busier than junior high (But Chrissy wouldn't know that because she's a loser grade nine xD).
However this 'certain blonde' has actually finished said chapter and is already halfway through the next thank you very much Chrissy. So as of right now I am listening to some music and finishing my chapter.

So, we are just about to get into the action and sadness and (little bit of a spoiler alert, kinda?) a very depressed, shocked and out of commission Nicole. so look out for all that fun stuff and more in the new coming chapters, and they should come pretty fast because like i said, not much to do for Nicole.

All I gotta say for now, so i'll do another post in a couple days.

-Miranda xox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment