Monday, October 8, 2012

Fun stuff :)

Hey guys! :)
So it's Miranda here, just wanted tort you all know that we have more twitters, we still have mine @MirandaMcp15 but now you can follow Chrissy @Chrissy2011Gui because she is now using it agin and we made on for both of us @oOCMbooksOo and we'll even follow you back

Also, for all you Canadians out there, happy turkey day! :)

So Chrissy is writing chapter 18 right and I'm up to 21 :)
However I'm doing my English assignment :/

So that's all I really have to say for now, so I'll give chrissy a kick in the but and tell her to do a post.

And just for the heck of it I have a spoiler *so far, Nate and Nicole have almost kissed... TWICE!! <3* do have fun with that little tid bit of info

Have a great day guys :)
-Miranda xox

No comments:

Post a Comment