Monday, October 29, 2012

Miranda (another twitter post)

Hey, sorry guys but I unfollowed everyone I didn't know on my twitter. You can refollow me if you want and if I recognize the name ill follow back. Also, is you don't wanna follow me then follow @oOCMBooksOo and well always follow back

An update about the book while I'm here I guess.

We are on chapter 24 I believe and all is going well
*spoiler* so Nikki and Nate are now officially dating and still get interrupted every time they kiss. They went on their first date and had a wonderful time ... And then a few beers. But nothing happened so its okay, however we may change this.

So we hope you enjoy what you read so far and we won't post anything new as of yet but maybe later, I'll post if we do

That's all for now since I gotta go eat supper. Have a wonderful Monday everyone :)

-Miranda xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment