Monday, November 5, 2012

Update (Chrissy)

Hey there peoples!

   It's Chrissy, and the first thing I would like to say is "Sorry" for not posting in a little while, but I was really caught up in school work and working on the book, and honestly, I just didn't feel up to it. 
   But now I'm here and ready to continually post until I'm blue in the face :)

   Back to whatever business we might have here (Oops) this update is about the fact that we have just officially hit the half-way mark with the book! Now, don't get too excited, it'll still be at least another year before the book is completely done, due to editing, changing, and trying to publish, but the time will be over before anyone knows it. 

    One thing I'd like to clarify, is that this book is hardly popular, and these blog posts aren't very well cherished right now, but my goal is not to become famous, it's to see if I can get this book published, for the simple love of reading. Maybe if this book does get published, and people like it, it will inspire authors to keep reading, and maybe become future authors. That is when this blog will be important, because anyone who reads the book and likes it, may want to read this posts and discover just how personal and important this book is to Miranda and I. 

    Honestly, I've never fully written a book. Sure, I've started and gotten half-way through many, but I cannot honestly say that I have written, completed and loved any of the books I have written, but Chaos is different. I am writing it with my best friend and we are enjoying it! Usually, when either of us start to write a book, we loose interest very quickly, and just quit, but Chaos is different. I love every single chapter I've written and I adore all of Miranda's, so I can't imagine myself loosing interest. Maybe after a couple of books are done ;) *HINT HINT*. 

    I can't say I expect this book to become famous, and I can't say that I expect it not too, but one thing I know for sure is that once this book is finished *It WILL be finished*, I will try my hardest to publish this book. Chaos means a lot to me, and I would like to share it with the public, because who knows, they could love it just as much as Miranda and I do. 

    To summarize this long, winded paragraph, I love this book, and though it may not be famous, and may never be, I love it more than any other accomplishment  and to me, what means more, a story that I love and adore every moment of writing it, or a super famous series, only continuing because the author is getting big bucks. 

    I love this book so far, and it's only just begun. 

    I'll post again in a few days, and until then, bye! :D


-Chrissy G (Co-Author)







No comments:

Post a Comment