Sunday, November 25, 2012

Neverending

    Hey People!

We got a lot done this past weekend; we are up to Chapter 40 now. I am amazed that we got this far, honestly, I thought that we would drop this a long time ago. Not because it's a bad idea for a book, or because we thought it would be a bad idea, but life get's in the way sometimes, and there is nothing we can do about that. 
    I'm really just thankful that we've gotten this far, and I don't see us stopping anytime soon. This past week we got nothing done; no chapters, and I hadn't even wrote a single weekend. But on the weekend, Miranda slept over, and we got so much done, we can take a week off and be done the book by next month. 
    I'm just really excited to see it done. It has been quite a long time in process, and right now, I'm estimating around 60 chapters. My reasoning that we are just going to go and keep writing until we believe the book is done. 
    Sometimes I wonder what would happen if this book did get published; would people love it? Or would it be that book a few people read and a group of people pick it for book club. I have to hope for the best- but honestly, I'm not a fortune teller. I have no clue what is going to happen. All I know, is that both Miranda and I love it, and if other people love it as well; awesome. I'm not in this for the possibility of money or fame, I just want other people to have as much fun with it as I am having writing it. 
     Miranda and I were supposed to see the last Twilight movie today; but that wont be happening, which is sad since I've been looking forward to it all week. At least we'll see it next weekend I guess, but still, by this time yesterday I thought I'd be getting read to see it, not finding out we can't go. Oh well. 
     I'm going to go write some more- Chapter 38. It's been fun, and I can't wait for the break from killing off our beloved characters. 
    Goodbye! :)

-Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment