Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I guess I'll post :/

Hey guys!
I actually have no Idea what to say....
I haven't really talked to Chrissy in a few days, she's at her aunts and has no phone. I've been doing a lot of writing on my own and it's so lonely! I miss my partner. I can't wait until Rebel gets started. I really don't know if Chrissy is writing. She usually uses my computer to write and she did start something but as far as I know, it's only the one chapter that's posted on her account on wattpad. 
Ummm... I started posting Incandescent to CMStories now, it's definitely going to stay there. Everything from copyright to chapter three is posted right now.
We probably won't be blogging so much over the next little bit, but we will try to keep you up to date on things that are happening. 
I guess that's everything for now, Chaos will be posted on Thursdays too so keep checking for that.
Have a good one!
-Miranda!

No comments:

Post a Comment