Monday, June 24, 2013

What Do We Do Now? ._.

Hi...... 
Chaos is over..... We finished..... WHAT DO WE DO NOW!? :(
Okay, so Chaos is officially finished. All that is left to do now is revise and post. We have decided to post on Thursday's from now on. So look forward to that!
On other Chaos news, we have just gotten back from spending the weekend in Margaree! It was so much fun! I got lots of pictures of places mentioned in the book, and the house and stuff like that. It was great! Chrissy and I will go through that and decide what to post, give you a feel for what the character would have seen you know? It will be great.

Onto other news, NOT relating to Chaos! :o
Since Chaos is over, and we will be taking a break before starting the second book, we have been talking about doing other things. What I mean by that is... a new book! Or rather two!
I, Miranda, have scribbled down a few ideas and started the first chapter of a new book. I like it but I'm just kind of messing around with it right now. 
As for Chrissy, she has been messing around with a book idea herself, with I think is great, especially since it relates to her and Katie (who would write it with her). 
Also, I had an old book idea a long time ago then I had just recently remembered and thought about writing. It's already started but I think I'm going to put that off for a while.

So lots of new things are going on and all that. We will be interacting more on Watt Pad, now that we aren't busy writing Chaos anymore so send us a message and one of us will take a look at your book, give you our thoughts!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment