Saturday, June 1, 2013

That was Quite a Night



Why hello there everybody!
So It's Miranda here, and I am dead tired. It is currently 1;41 in the morning. Usually I go to bed around ten or eleven, however, Chrissy and I were baby sitting. And the adorable little kids got really upset. Since 10:30 we have been trying to help them but there was really nothing we could do and it was really emotional for all of us. 
I really feel like writing right now, but I know that due to the fact of how tired I am that it will suck. I'll just do that tomorrow.
Also, as Chrissy mentioned, the upcoming updates on wattpad will be rather slow, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
So, I really cant think of anything else to say, so goodnight! Happy June first!
http://www.wattpad.com/story/2003650-chaos (Link right to the very begining/book summary/ book jacket)
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment