Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Without Posting

   Hey,

  We have a bit of a problem. 

  Way back when Miranda and I were working on chapters 15-30, we decided to put a bunch of short chapters in. I have no clue why, something about quality over quantity...regardless, I'm trying to lengthen them as best I can, but, Chapter 21, for instance, has FOUR FREAKING PAGES! The minimum was ten and I usually go for twelve for each chapter, so I have no clue why there are a bunch of four paged chapters. I'm pretty upset to say the least.

   Anyway, we're trying our hardest to post the chapters on Wattpad, but we can only go as fast as we slacked when we were officially writing the chapters, and apparently we were slackers -_-.  

   I'm very excited for Chaos to be rapped up; not because I am bored or I feel like it's actually work, but because I want to read the complete book myself :D

    Check out our most recent chapters, because we have 1 to 20 live right now, and will be posting 21-25 on the weekend. It's been a pretty productive week so far, let's hope that continues. 


    Just a small update post, so I must leave you with this now. Enjoy!


-Chrissy 

No comments:

Post a Comment