Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday's suck :/

Hey guys!
So it's Miranda here with a quick and sad update.
First, the first ten chapters are posted!!! Yay!! You get to meet Nate, Nicole and the rest of the gang, finally!! :D Since we posted them, we have changed minor things (mostly spelling and grammar) and so if a few things don't completely add up, that would be why! Also, don't kill us if things aren't spelled right, we tried our best but there isn't any spell check sadly.
Second, we have changed the group name from oOCMBooksOo to CMStories just because there was already a cmbooks and it was long and hard to remember. I'll try to change it on here too but I don't have a clue if I can do that.
Third, we are currently looking at songs for a playlist! We have three songs for sure (so far) and a couple suggestions. if you have anything you would like to hear please tell us!
Fourth, and last, Chrissy is gone! *sad face times 1,000,000!* I am so upset about this. Chrissy and Katie are leaving tonight for a school trip. I went on this trip last year and I know they will have a good time, but that doesn't mean I wont miss them! However, it will be great for Chrissy to actually see some of the places mentioned from the book and I can't wait to see how she likes it! I plan to spam her phone every night! :D

Anywho! I don't really have much else to say, so I'll just bye for now! I probably won't update in the next little while just because I won't have my Chrissy. And speaking of updating, I just want to say that I think we are doing a great job, we really have kept to our word over the last couple weeks! :D

Tell me what you think of this song too please! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JigFDCd8b9k Chrissy and I both think it's great for the book! (All Rights Reserved) It's called Save You by The Moxy. Hope you enjoy!

Oh! one more thing! Pretty please comment on Wattpad. we would really love to hear some feedback, tell us what you would like to see and what you think will happen. 

-Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment