Saturday, May 4, 2013

Both of us (not the Taylor swift song!)

MIRANDA: Herow dere everybody!

    So by some unique miracle, Chrissy and I are BOTH here!! As much we are together! I don't think we have ever had a post by the both of us.
Anywayyyyyy! For those you you who don't know (that would be everybody) there is a song within the first couple chapters written and preformed by Nate, call 'Almost Heartbreak'. Now we had previously wrote this song and were very proud of it, and on a whim we decided to look back on it just moments ago, only to find.... NOTHING *sad-face*
So right now we are re-writing a new and improved Almost Heartbreak. I (Miranda) Am very proud of it and our new chorus has much improved. Also, I am about to start, we'll I already started it a couple weeks ago, chapter 59! This is technically the last chapter as 60 will be a perspective change :)
So the chapters weren't posted as yet yet but in the next two weeks? Maybe, Possibly? (That is a great song too!) 

     Miranda didn't want a picture, so she can have this -Chrissy




*

CHRISSY: Why, thank you Miranda. You make it so easy to continue my cause M.M.M (Making Miranda Mad.)

   Anyway, we are starting to finish Chaos and are pitching ideas for the second book. I haven't asked you yet Miranda, but what about "Petrify"? I thought I was nice... 
   Anyway, another thing I am currently thinking about (With support from Miranda) is making a couple Spin-Off's for Chaos. I think we should do a lot more characters in the same apocalyptic scenario, and hearing about other people's points of view and situations for our (if any) viewers would probably enjoy hearing other things besides Nate and Nicole.

 Also, here's a great picture of me after having finished my chapter:


That's pretty much it. Wait...why are you laughing? That's totally me...

BBBBYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment