Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just another pain

   I know I already posted like, two hours or so, but I feel like anyone reading this would like to hear about how I am so competitive that I almost broke my thumb, knees and arm playing, and here's the catch, badminton. 
   Miranda is over visiting my house, and my father teamed up with my little sister, getting Miranda and I outside to play with them in our small net and cheap rackets. 
    Anyway, I was taking it way too seriously, and kept diving for every 'birdy' that was going down. I hit most, but hurt many things in the process, and now I cannot type with my thumb and may vomit. 

   My day was great though, because I spent it with my family and had a great time in the process, so really, who cares? I'll take the pain because the fun was worth it. 


   That's pretty much it, no scores (it ended in a tie) and no bragging later (maybe a little) but I just wanted to reflect on what a great night it's been hanging out with my loved ones. 


   Honestly, we all should spend as much time as possible, because they are pretty great :)



   (May not apply to all, but I'll be your family :D)

-Chrissy 

(Sorry, no picture. Refer to the last post by me, and laugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment