Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chrissy Chronicles




       Hello there! 

   It's Chrissy, trying to be cool by putting 'Chronicles' in the title because this will be a kind of scattered post, letting anyone out there know what's going on with Chaos, and with me too I guess :)

    It's Tuesday, May 28th 2013, and I'm trying to use the force to get a tootsie-roll (my latest obsession) into my mouth. It is not currently working but I will not give up! 

    Chaos is being slowly posted, bit by bit, onto Wattpad and I'll be glad once all the editing is done, for two reasons. 

  1.) It'll ACTUALLY be done! and
  2.) It gives Miranda a reason to FINALLY do Chapter 59. I know she's putting it off for the same reason I am putting off doing editing, because it's been so fun and we just don't want it to end. 

     I know once it's done there is still the books after it (spoiler alert, more than Chaos) and those will probably be even more fun now that we know everything about our characters and how they've evolved throughout this entire experience. Miranda and I joke that Nate is my son and Nicole is her daughter and we're the in-laws that get along like best friends, and it's brought us a lot closer this past year. I can confidently say that it's been amazing working with Miranda and I look forward to continue this journey further into our lives :)

   Done being Philosophical, and I want some cake XD

   (I don't want some cake but I don't know what could possibly follow that.)

   Anyway, I'm taking full advantage of this opportunity (Miranda's laptop) and am going to either write Chapter 60 (probably wont happen, I'm waiting for Miranda -_-) or do a crap ton of editing. I'm leaning toward the latter. 

     I feel this post has been long, deep and winded enough, so I leave you with this. Make of it what you wish. 





-Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment