Sunday, May 26, 2013

Why you give me no title Blogger!?

Hello there!
Guess who!? It's Miranda... Again! I bet you guys are getting sick of hearing from me now, and you're all like "Give me Chrissy! NOW!"  Love you too guys :p
Anyway, I'm kinda bored right now, trying to decide if I should play Xbox or keep up loading. In the past few days I've uploaded soooo much. I know that I said I would post two chapters a week, however, I'm trying to post as much as I can now because we had Chapter one all by itself for so long.
I think I am going to just post 18 (the one I'm doing now) then break out dishonored (great game). 
Have a great week! And don't be afraid to comment! Please! whether it's here or on watt pad  we don't care, we love the feedback!
-Miranda ;p

http://www.wattpad.com/user/CMStories

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Click it, I promise It's painless..... *Warning! May take you on an emotional roller coaster and you are 97% likely to love it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment