Saturday, May 11, 2013

That's a piss off...

Hey guys, Miranda here.
     So I was in the mood to write, I went to finish chapter 59, and it was gone. like half of it, just gone. (I blame Chrissy entirely) So I decided to revise the first ten chapters, and I finished that now. They are ready to be uploaded, however I don't have the watt pad account, Chrissy does, so I have to send them to her.
     Also, Chrissy is going away for a week on Monday *tear tear* so we can't do 60. Under different circumstances, I could just start it and she could finish/revise it when she got back, but since she had a "GENIUS" idea about the last chapter, I need her.
     Anyway, since i'm really bored, I think I shall continue to write for a bit, then go talk to Chrissy as I will miss her and Katie very much in the coming week.
     Bye for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment