Sunday, May 26, 2013

Continued Post (Strike of the Caps Lock)

 Alright, sorry for the last post. Miranda got the "Caps" lock off for me and now I can resume the post from earlier. 

  Anyway, it's been a crazy few weeks, with the revisions to Chaos and the traveling, I haven't been able to maintain a social life without worrying about the relationship between Nate and Nicole. I think it's officially taken over my life, and I'll constantly be worrying about whether or not they will live even though I know what's happening. 

   We have fifteen (15) chapters on wattpad, and it's been a crazy time for Miranda because she pretty much revised and posted those chapters herself. Well, I guess I helped with 1-10 revisions, but she did 10-15 by herself, so I'm quite proud of that :)

  I'm going to go read said chapters and add my personal touches to them, so I'll post again later this week. 

 To anyone who's reading this (if anyone), Thank you :)

-Chrissy 


 Here, enjoy this picture of a rabbit. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment