Monday, June 17, 2013

What Day is It!?

Crap.
For those of you who don't know (that would be everyone) it is exam week! Gross. If you're keeping up with Wattpad, we are having a few technical difficulties. However, We really don't have to fix this as we have exams! :(
My first exam is tomorrow and Chrissy is writing one as I sit on my ass at home writing this. I haven't picked up a book either. I was so busy trying to fix Chaos that the date crept up on me! What am I gonna do! Help!

On a better note, Chaos is almost finished! We are writing 60, which is the final chapter ! YAY! Well it's kind of sad but also exciting. Have many times have times have we told you it would be finish and you didn't believe us! Well we did it! The final chapter is half done and Chrissy gets the last word so it will obviously get finished! :D
I'm soooooooooooo excited. I've never been so proud of myself and Chrissy. I really think Chaos is a great story! 

And remember when we first started posting and I was happy that we had 65 reads? We now we have 288 reads, 75 votes and 33 comments!!!!!! How exciting! We want to thank you so much for supporting us! And keep it coming, we love to interact with our fans (if we even really have any) and can answer any questions you have regarding Margaree, Fleshers, or even Nicate! (Thanks to Caela for the couples name!) 

Also, if your on Wattpad and you want us to have a look at your story, just tell us in a comment or inbox! Don't be afraid to ask! We wont just overlook it either, we do listen to you guys! It's so great to be able to talk to you guys and learn new things!

So anyway, I should probably go study (don't make me!). Don't be afraid to talk to us!

-M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment