Thursday, June 6, 2013

Not a church family

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to do a quick post that's actually really personal. It goes like this:
Remember my last post? The one where I complained (no surprise there) about being tired? It's okay, I don't either. Well, there was actually a death in my family that night. After I got picked up later that day my dad informed me that my aunt died.
I absolutely adore my aunt. She, like the rest of my wonderful family, is just a great person with a good sense of humor.  It's been rough trying to cope with her sudden but expected death and I definitely couldn't get through it without my fantastic best friends (Chrissy, Katie, and Brianna) and my amazing boyfriend (Byron). I just want to thank you for them being here for my. I seem to start crying at the weirdest time over the smallest things, like when I see a cat, or the color purple. It's really hard.
Not only that but today, it has been exactly five years since my great-grandmother was laid to rest. I was really close to her and I miss them everyday. It's just hard to believe that they are both gone.
I'm going to cry even more if I keep talking about this, so on a happier note, last night, I finished chapter 59! YAY! FINALLY! Chrissy was so proud when I told her! I am proud of myself! I honestly think it is the best chapter I have written. I wish I could post it now, but you don't even know anything that happens, only having posted to 22 as of right now. I'll update soon.
So I have to go. My cousin Terri, my aunts daughter, is holding a family dinner, as she flies home tomorrow afternoon. So I'll update later tonight hopefully, if not then probably Sunday. Chrissy is hosting a bonfire Friday (Yay, smores) and then I'm doing a double date car wash Saturday. Have a great weekend, I will!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment