Monday, June 10, 2013

Half-Time

Hello there everyone!
I am very excited to say that we have posted to the halfway mark! Well pretty much. It's halfway without the epilogue, prologue and other... things... we have planned to write, all revolving around the Chaos book. I don't know if Chrissy wants to keep the... things... a surprise so you'll just have to wait and see what they are.
I also just want to say thanks to everyone who reads this, or reads the book. It really means a lot to us that you enjoy, or at lease pretend to enjoy, Chaos, which we are working very hard on. 
Also, it's almost our anniversary !! Yay! I don;t remember the exact date we started the book, so I'm going with August 24, because I know we were in Margaree at that time. I know that we began this loooonnng book earlier than that, but close enough.
Also, since we want to keep to a schedule, so we will now only be posting two chapters, once a week.
I have to go ( I have to do laundry, ew) so i''ll see you next time! Have a good one!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment