Thursday, June 13, 2013

Super Spoilers are Super

   Really lame title, and I am super* embarrassed to have put you through that. Know, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. 

   Anyway, I'm trying to get this whole 'Chaos' thing in the charts, so I'm going to be releasing some really cool behind the scenes stuff and spoilers that wont completely ruin the book, typically. Depends on how seriously you take this. 



               Interview from CMStories authors (like we're a big deal, lol)
               (Chrissy is that color and Miranda is this color.)




  1.) What inspired you to create a zombie book when the genre is so popular now-a-days?

      The inspiration we had was from a dream I experienced which laid out the basics of Chaos for Miranda and I for us to write when we actually figured out that writing a book together would be very beneficial. 



   2.) Where did you find the names for your characters?



      We really drew from names we liked, Jesse is an example of that. However we kinda borrowed names from ourselves as well. What I mean is that my middle name is Nicole, Chrissy's is Kimberly, Katie is Brittany. Just kidding, Katie was Katie.


   3.) What was the inspiration for the setting and events?

      The inspiration for the setting, Margaree, is an actual place that my family owns. Miranda and I spent about a week one year ago in Margaree, while we came up with the idea for Chaos, and the events 

   4.) How, as authors, can you kill of your beloved characters and still claim to posses a mortal soul?

        Well, that is kind of hard to answer. I personally don't think Chrissy has a mortal soul with all of her freaky powers (don't ask), but the thing was, as much as we loved them, they were never meant to stay. We planned to kill them off before we even bonded with them. Others like *Insert Dead Character Here* that we decided later to kill were harder. However, we agreed that it was for the better.

   5.) Are there going to be more books after the major plot lining of Chaos?

       Honestly, yes, there will be a number of books (we don't have an exact  number yet) and little spoiler, the next book will probably be called, "Rebel". 

   6.) How has it been working with each other?
   
     Terrible.Just kidding. I don't speak for Chrissy but I found it very eye opening. I love learning new things and finding new solutions to old problems, and I feel like that's what this was. Chrissy really opened my eyes to where I needed to focus my energy, and what parts of my writing were the best. 

     Well, thanks Miranda, for that 'terrible' comment. Anyway, my answer to the question is that working with each other has basically actually gotten Chaos finished, because of all the motivation and nagging from each other to get chapters done. I've never completely finished a book before, and honestly, Miranda was the reason that Chaos is finished. Don't get me wrong, I helped her just as much and it's her first time finishing a book, but I'm speaking from my too long P.O.V. 

   7.) What was the process of writing Chaos?

      The process for writing Chaos is actually very boring. I, Chrissy, write Nate's even chapters and Miranda writes all of Nicole's odd ones. We work together in order to make each chapter line up perfectly with each other. 

   8.) When did you start writing and how do you plan to make future things more efficient?

      We started writing Chaos July, 2012, and it was amazing just starting out, and has been fun getting all of our ideas on paper and our beautiful, detailed, and edited. We've been having fun with it, and I don't think we could do anything to get more efficient except maybe actually get stuff done when we say we are. 


   9.) What happens with Nate's dad?
      
       Don't ask us that, read the book, well it will be in the second one, and find out! Don't cheat the system!










Anyway, we're having fun with Chaos, and I'm very thankful to have this opportunity. ---Do you see this? It's a combo of both the colors!!


-Chrissy and Miranda. 












No comments:

Post a Comment